Donating funds is a great way to support the Give Back, Give Books campaign! Click here to make a secure online gift with your credit card through Network for Good.
The average price of a paperback book is only $5, so your donation can go a long way!
- Your $25 donation can purchase 5 paperbacks for kids to own and love.
- Your $30 donation can purchase 2 new hardcover titles for a library.
- Your $50 donation can purchase 10 paperback books to inspire young readers.
- Your $150 donation can purchase a classroom set of paperbacks.
- Your $500 donation can purchase a focused collection of non-fiction for a library.
- Your $1,000 donation can purchase books for an entire grade.
If you'd like your donation applied to a specific need or you'd like us to purchase a specific title, please indicate your preference in the optional "Designation" field on the Network for Good donation form.
All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. REF is an independent not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status.
REF Financial Reports
REF's most recent Financial Annual report and our 990 forms can be obtained on our website here or by contacting REF at 250 Mill Street, Rochester, New York 14614. Or you can the Charities Bureau at 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10271, or www.guidestar.org.
Mail a Check
If you prefer, you may mail a check payable to the Rochester Education Foundation to:
Rochester Education Foundation
250 Mill Street
Rochester, NY 14614
Please add the words "Give Back, Give Books" in the memo field on your check.
Your unrestricted donation allows us to apply resources wherever the need is greatest, or you can include a note to designate a specific purpose for your donation.